Behringer iNuke3000DSP connections

Hi all,
Having read many of the epic threads in these forums I finally decided to take a plunge at the world of tactile transducers. Based on everything I read, I have initially bought a Behringer iNuke 3000DSP and a Butkicker LFE to go under my seat.
However, I seem to have completely messed up with the cables I bought. I only got 12AWG wire, some banana plugs and a 3.5mm to 2 RCA which seems to have been the incorrect thing to do. From having read the manual (for what it's worth) it seems the iNuke only accepts what it calls Twist locking speaker cables and either XLR or 1/4" plugs for the inputs.
I don't want to again order the wrong thing, so I figured I would ask here.
I'm thinking that the locking speaker outputs refer to Speakon connectors? Do I need the 2 pole or the 4 pole version of these? Also, do I need one or two of these assuming that at this point I will only have the one LFE connected? My plan is to add a Buttkicker Advanced for the pedals shortly assuming I like the feel of the LFE. Not sure if this affects the cables I should be looking for. Secondly, for the inputs, do I just need one 3.5mm to 1/4" or XLR cable? If I got a 3.5mm to two 1/4" plug, would that cover the potential Buttkicker Advance as well using either Simvibe or SSW or would I be better off with two separate cables?
Many thanks for your help. This forum has already helped me a lot at getting this far with the project.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.