Resource icon

Tracks Baypark Mt Maunganui 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes grass is too green and I dont know how to fix it, the acually grass is the same as the grass in Queensland International Raceway.
You have to have the default skin active and the sins should appear.
I didnt have the signs in my xpack collection and didnt know how to get them in there so I made a skin.
As I have said this is my first track build so I dont know much and have lots to learn.
If you are the Breathe that works with Shin956 then I would be happy for you to fix any problems.
Shin has converted lots of tracks for me and tour work is super

Yes grass is too green and I dont know how to fix it, the acually grass is the same as the grass in Queensland International Raceway.
You have to have the default skin active and the sins should appear.
I didnt have the signs in my xpack collection and didnt know how to get them in there so I made a skin.
As I have said this is my first track build so I dont know much and have lots to learn.
If you are the Breathe that works with Shin956 then I would be happy for you to fix any problems.
Shin has converted lots of tracks for me and tour work is super
Signs should appear

awesome work on this track. Great to see a little piece of kiwi history being kept alive. If only we could get more, like Levin & Wigram too... can only live in hope. Both were done for GPL, but seems they aren't good enough to bring over to AC :(
On a brighter note, Ive been working on some kiwi cars for some of that history, based on the AC Legends Transam mod. Plus there are the NZ GT3s, but they never run on Baypark.

__custom_showroom_1669114574.jpgShowroom_ac_legends_ta_camaro_1968_20-8-2021-19-55-30.jpgShowroom_atcc_bmw_635_csi_grpa_12-5-2021-21-30-8.jpgShowroom_atcc_volvo_240_grpa_18-5-2021-11-9-10.jpgShowroom_ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500_dtm_90s_25-8-2021-20-6-13.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea