Bathurst GT3 and V8SC AI

Misc Bathurst GT3 and V8SC AI 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
very good been using this with v8 supercars and now AI actually run at a good pace, only one issue is the AI brakes halfway thru the skyline chicane and i always rear end the car in front but other than that its a massive improvent over the original AI

Regarding the "Hold Shift when loading the sim to load sidelines properly" part. Does this mean the AI won't function at all without holding Shift every time you start a race ?

Regarding the "Hold Shift when loading the sim to load sidelines properly" part. Does this mean the AI won't function at all without holding Shift every time you start a race ?
no they will work its just not always going to load the custom sidelines I made using the side_r side_l csv files. What the sidelines can do is let them use more or less of the track. I let the ai use more track when it would let them go side by side through a corner faster and try to keep them off of kerbs and walls that they have issues with. If it uses the default sidelines baked into the track sometimes the ai will be slower in certain areas if they don't use all the room or try to jump a kerb they should leave alone.

very good been using this with v8 supercars and now AI actually run at a good pace, only one issue is the AI brakes halfway thru the skyline chicane and i always rear end the car in front but other than that its a massive improvent over the original AI
yeah I didnt notice it before in the gt3 but I see it in the lower-powered cars. Ill try to record another line where I'm partially on the gas through there

let me know if this version helps

Lines work much better than included AI files, thanks for your AI update.

I almost exclusively race V8SC and I can't see how you can possibly get in the 2:02 times as per the screenshots. Have you modded the car or track to get these sort of times? Best I have done on SS tyres is a 2:07 and that was a one off, consistently can only do 2:09's.

Lines work much better than included AI files, thanks for your AI update.

I almost exclusively race V8SC and I can't see how you can possibly get in the 2:02 times as per the screenshots. Have you modded the car or track to get these sort of times? Best I have done on SS tyres is a 2:07 and that was a one off, consistently can only do 2:09's.
I have not modified the car or track in anyway. I think my best ever lap in that car gets down into the mid 2:04s. The ai are stupid fast because they can put the power down nearly perfectly every time. they only do those times in qualifying. I couldn't believe it myself when the AI started to get near the IRL times set by what should be faster cars

I have not modified the car or track in anyway. I think my best ever lap in that car gets down into the mid 2:04s. The ai are stupid fast because they can put the power down nearly perfectly every time. they only do those times in qualifying. I couldn't believe it myself when the AI started to get near the IRL times set by what should be faster cars
Cheers, thanks for the reply, just have to keep practicing I guess. That is a wickedly fast time, I have tried all sorts of car set ups to try and get close to real life times and I'm still a long way off!

I find its easiest to make up time on the ai through the esses and dipper. they still cant handle bumps and elevation changes as well as humans can. the hardest place to keep pace with ai is hell corner and forests elbow with how good they are on traction

Hello great mod 1.5 to 2 sec faster than original Reboot but they all are hitting the 1 st gear corner the cutting so 4th corner going up the hill (left hander 1st gear) any help thanks can I change anything my end ?

Hello great mod 1.5 to 2 sec faster than original Reboot but they all are hitting the 1 st gear corner the cutting so 4th corner going up the hill (left hander 1st gear) any help thanks can I change anything my end ?
might be able to record a new right side sideline that tries to keep them further away from the wall and adjust danger hints in that section to keep them off the right wall.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back