Barcelona Formula 1 2021 Spanish Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Barcelona Formula 1 2021 Spanish Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate!
Noticed there's a weird texture effect in the foam barriers in turn 9. Here are the 2 files I used to replace this and designate the correct track limits. Simply make sure in the track models document you substitute the 2.kn5 for the 23.kn5 I attatch (do not remove the 2.kn5 as that is a base file) and the track2021.kn5 delete it and replace it for the 67.kn5 file I attatched (or rename this file for track2021.kn5)

Feel free to use this in an update https://www.mediafire.com/file/a7fu3mmzp2i7q1k/Barcelona_2021.zip/file

Hey there, whenever I try to run this track it crashes while it is loading and gives me the error:

Critical error:
ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_PIT_10

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Pyyer updated Barcelona Formula 1 2021 Spanish Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

2022 Grand Prix Update

If you enjoy my stuff,
you can now support me
get early access
and get exclusive content at :
patreon.com/pyyer

A lot of new stuff in this update :

• 2022 billboards
  • video screens
  • all new grass and sideline concrete
  • signs and markers with physics
  • crowds in grandstands and standing (in their actual location)
  • new green kerbs with physics
  • dynamic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also noticed if you look at the screens around the track your rear tyre’s are missing,then they suddenly appear.Hope you can fix the framerates also.At times they drop to around 37 then suddenly 72 frames.Worse when racing with 19 opponents.

Last edited:
Can you make the skin to fit the 2023 layout without the last chikane? I would like to see billboard and commercials, please, not the dull Kunos skin.:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.