Bahrain Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Bahrain Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0 [FINAL]

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Pyyer.
Top job as normal, quick question, can I just put the extension in the main bahrain_2020 folder and use it with the gp track, it does work, just wounding if i am missing any of your great work by doing this.

Hi Pyyer.
Top job as normal, quick question, can I just put the extension in the main bahrain_2020 folder and use it with the gp track, it does work, just wounding if i am missing any of your great work by doing this.
You will have to rename some stuff in all extension config files
basically every "../bahrain_f1_2022/extension/textures.zip::xxxxxxxxxx.dds"
should be replaced with "textures.zip::xxxxxxxx.dds" for example (same with environment folder)
Can't guarantee the result but you can try (make a backup somewhere ;) )

amazing job! could you please share your csp graphic config? i have your same csp version, same pp filter With pure, but I cant reach your level of light reflections in tyres and kerbs..what tyre skins are you using? In your video tyres appears a lot more reflective and shine (like real life) than mine. also your kerbs under light are extremely more light reflective than mine! Please help me, I’m in love with your graphics results!
Just wrote you a DM for this ;)

Sorry I got to be honnest with you. Most of them I got to work but not the way you discribed. But this one.....? It's not possible! Doing it several different ways for the couple of two hours..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 6.0%