Bahrain Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Bahrain Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0 [FINAL]

Login or Register an account to download this content
It seems to be DRS is missing from the 2022 testing layout, but the 2021 layout does have DRS. Had to fix it manually, nonetheless great extension once again! Might need to check things before releasing next time, just a tip :thumbsup:

It seems to be DRS is missing from the 2022 testing layout, but the 2021 layout does have DRS. Had to fix it manually, nonetheless great extension once again! Might need to check things before releasing next time, just a tip :thumbsup:
Actually it is not an issue : 2022 testing session from today had no DRS zones ;)

Probably might need it back once the actual grand prix coming next week! Also any possibilities of the 2020-ish T8 outside kerb style?
It will ! ;) That's why it is "2022 Testing" and not "2022 Grand Prix" (and I'm pretty sure it will be totally different from the test version)
I will have to look for the T8 kerbs but surely will try to get if for next week :)

amazing job! could you please share your csp graphic config? i have your same csp version, same pp filter With pure, but I cant reach your level of light reflections in tyres and kerbs..what tyre skins are you using? In your video tyres appears a lot more reflective and shine (like real life) than mine. also your kerbs under light are extremely more light reflective than mine! Please help me, I’m in love with your graphics results!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%