BACC - Forza Horizon (Better Arcade Chaser Camera) for CSP

Misc BACC - Forza Horizon (Better Arcade Chaser Camera) for CSP 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
aliex85 submitted a new resource:

BACC - Forza Horizon (Better Arcade Chaser Camera) for CSP - Similar to Forza Horizon. Medium sense of speed

Hi everyone!
Here it is my second chaser camera inspired by Forza Horizon.
With this camera, the faster you go, the more you will perceive a medium sensation of speed.

Here are some characteristics:
  • dynamic FOV
  • Acceleration/braking kick
  • Lateral rotation
  • Slightly moved back camera pivot
  • High stability, also at high speeds
Install Instructions:
Automatic - Content Manager:
Drag the .zip into the Content Manager window
Open the hamburger menu...

Read more about this resource...

I love the feel of this cam. There's a bug where if using the combined look left+right buttons to look behind, the camera just looks right instead. I think this might be something in the original A-Spec/Kirbycam camera code, as it happens with that script as well.

Hey man, coming from Forza Horizon 5, I love the way the camera looks. I'm getting a very weird bug though. When driving, the camera seems to jerk in and out and does not look smooth at all. The same thing happens when I use your NFS camera. Any ideas on what the issue may be?

Can I increase the camera rotation? I think the camera rotation limits it's too small. The camera rotation is too fast and it's stop abruptly. The camera pivo position is perfect, its make the best chase camera for AC in my opinion. Congrats

Last edited:
Hey man, coming from Forza Horizon 5, I love the way the camera looks. I'm getting a very weird bug though. When driving, the camera seems to jerk in and out and does not look smooth at all. The same thing happens when I use your NFS camera. Any ideas on what the issue may be?
Hey, did u find a solution for this?

aliex85 updated BACC - Forza Horizon (Better Arcade Chaser Camera) for CSP with a new update entry:

Reduced dynamic FOV flickering

Yeeeah, my new computer has arrived, now it's time to get to work!
In this new version of BACC FH I finally found a way to reduce the annoying flicker due to the dynamic FOV.
I've also made some small improvements to the camera behavior, like: camera pivot moved slightly back, camera moves up at very high speed.
Have fun!

Thanks to:
Khaled Ghuloum
Dorian Pauselli
Jean-Baptiste Blondeau
Kaiss Ourradi

Read the rest of this update entry...

aliex85 updated BACC - Forza Horizon (Better Arcade Chaser Camera) for CSP with a new update entry:

Reduced dynamic FOV flickering

Yeeeah, my new computer has arrived, now it's time to get to work!
In this new version of BACC FH I finally found a way to reduce the annoying flicker due to the dynamic FOV.
I've also made some small improvements to the camera behavior, like: camera pivot moved slightly back, camera moves up at very high speed.
Have fun!

Thanks to:
Khaled Ghuloum
Dorian Pauselli
Jean-Baptiste Blondeau
Kaiss Ourradi

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling