AVOPs NFS: Carbon Copy - Main Street Drift

Tracks AVOPs NFS: Carbon Copy - Main Street Drift v0.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TonyAVOP submitted a new resource:

AVOPs NFS: Carbon Copy - Main Street Drift - Scratch built map based off "Main Street Drift" From Need For Speed: Carbon

Please don't upload anywhere else.
Just link to this page.
Thank you.

This is a scratch-built map based off of the Main Street Drift track from Need for Speed Carbon, made from nothing more than the map image and going back to play the track to see how it feels.

View attachment 546680

The main goal for the...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, seems like the track doesnt work in singleplayer practice mode, I get an error saying "Cannot have 0 cars in Race.ini".

Yea i had the same, SP practice mode. Check Your pits etc.. Could be there. The online version works tho. Anyway, had my first lap in, it's quite nice with even the awd beast :) Good job. What i would suggest is more trackside lighting, it will give it much more NFSy look with cars being lit up at night, would be pure awesome :)

Yea i had the same, SP practice mode. Check Your pits etc.. Could be there. The online version works tho. Anyway, had my first lap in, it's quite nice with even the awd beast :) Good job. What i would suggest is more trackside lighting, it will give it much more NFSy look with cars being lit up at night, would be pure awesome :)
I changed the trackname so it was more readable but didn't change the trackname in the .ini files.
Rookie mistake. Should be fixed.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes