Avermedia 2 Plus Capture Card

Hi everyone,

I have recently purchased the Avermedia 2 Plus Capture Card and all has been going well, it has captured PC and Xbox footage no problem - but as of today it has stopped working on some games but continues to work fine on others?

I mainly play sim racing/driving games (Project Cars 2, AMS2, Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Sim) but with PC2 as soon as the game loads I get the constant red light.. I was able to record game footage perfectly fine yesterday so it has worked on the game previously...

I have shut down the PC multiple times, taken out the cables and tried different ports, what I haven't done is delete the drivers for the capture card - I had a look in device manager but couldn't see anything Avermedia related....

Any ideas on a fix - as it's a bit strange to work on some games and not others?

***UPDATE***
I deleted then reinstalled the game to a different drive to see if that would fix the issue but it didn't - but while I was in-game I dialed down some settings and restarted the game and the blue light came back on to signal it's good to record.

So that has fixed it - I have no idea why but there you go.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back