Auverhat by Pixsim (CSP UPDATE by CrisT86)

Tracks Auverhat by Pixsim (CSP UPDATE by CrisT86) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Manian submitted a new resource:

Auverhat by Pixsim (CSP UPDATE by CrisT86) 1.0 - CSP Update, TV Cams, KN5 Fixes

Track Update by CrisT86

Auverhat by Pixsim

Changelog:
- Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX
- New TV Cams (1 position, 4 FOVs)
- New TV Cams by DaBaeda
- New VAO Patches

View attachment 569998View attachment 569999View attachment 570000View attachment 570001

Read more about this resource...

Curious, did you even run a lap on the track? Or is it an automatic thing you do to every major track release?

@Johnr777 as you saw, it took months to notice this comment from you like the one from Fat-Alfie but is that a problem for you? Could I have hurt you in any way? I make rounds and enjoy your releases as well as those of many others. I don't know if you are aware that using different PPFilters can lead to a very different gaming experience. People are happy with what I do (based on the number of downloads I don't care about), and I am happy to give something back to the community without asking anything of anyone.

If you are not happy with that, just send me a DM, I will remove everything I did on your stuff and keep all future updates for myself.

The prospect of releasing my next track makes me very nervous, these days... :unsure: :(

@Fat-Alfie Don't worry, as said for John, if you want i can avoid doing anything on your releases. I can keep what i do for myself. As already said, my intention is not to ruin anything but improve MY experience on your quality work and then share to anyone other what i've done giving them the ability to restore your original work without any issue,

I'm not like many other well known people (who call themselves modder) which stoles stuff, rename them and sell them as original content. This is not the way i do things. I ALWAYS credit who did the awesome work on which is based what i do.

Last edited:
@Johnr777 as you saw, it took months to notice this comment from you like the one from Fat-Alfie but is that a problem for you? Could I have hurt you in any way? I make rounds and enjoy your releases as well as those of many others. I don't know if you are aware that using different PPFilters can lead to a very different gaming experience. People are happy with what I do (based on the number of downloads I don't care about), and I am happy to give something back to the community without asking anything of anyone.

If you are not happy with that, just send me a DM, I will remove everything I did on your stuff and keep all future updates for myself.

@Fat-Alfie Don't worry, as said for John, if you want i can avoid doing anything on your releases. I can keep what i do for myself. As already said, my intention is not to ruin anything but improve MY experience on your quality work and then share to anyone other what i've done giving them the ability to restore your original work without any issue,

I'm not like many other well known people (who call themselves modder) which stoles stuff, rename them and sell them as original content. This is not the way i do things. I ALWAYS credit who did the awesome work on which is based what i do.
To be fair, your work wasn’t always called “update” was it? In other forums it was actually called an improvement or something to that extent. Which isn’t… but even calling them updates isn’t the right way to go about it in my opinion. They are alternatives…

Also releasing a third party “update” 4-5 hours after a main release? Yeah… all content creators love that

To be fair, your work wasn’t always called “update” was it? In other forums it was actually called an improvement or something to that extent. Which isn’t… but even calling them updates isn’t the right way to go about it in my opinion. They are alternatives…

Also releasing a third party “update” 4-5 hours after a main release? Yeah… all content creators love that
Update is a word for me man, aternative-update-improvement-whateveryouwant is only a word. When something result in a better visual ON MY SIDE, for me is objectively an IMPROVEMENT. An UPDATE. My intention is not to offend anyone or say that the main work is crap. As said, with different PPFilters, the result can be different, so yes, when i think is needed (ON MY SIDE) i'll do my update in order to enjoy the effort of the original modder. Just this.

I always release after few hours (when the track is extremely good) just because i only have time on the weekend while during the week i have a business to run and which allow me to pay bills. As said i don't ask money for this, i never ever thinked about, and no, even i use sharemods on the GTP forum i don't gain a single cent from it, is not my intention.

So, you are upset only for a word?

Alright, you win. Keep doing what you are doing. Unfortunately there won’t be anymore public releases from my side for you to “improve”. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I win what? There's nothing to win, anyway you show great maturity by threatheining to not publishing anything anymore. Congratulations. Grow up.

Oh, btw, i have a real life. If you don't want to release anything else is up to you, my life won't be affected at all. Jesus chris how touchy and childish you are man.

Last edited:
I win what? There's nothing to win, anyway you show great maturity by threatheining to not publishing anything anymore. Congratulations. Grow up.

Oh, btw, i have a real life. If you don't want to release anything else is up to you, my life won't be affected at all. Jesus chris how touchy and childish you are man.
How is my decision to stop releasing my work to the public a childish one? I’m simply avoiding future situations when individuals like yourself decide to modify my work without even bothering to ask first.

I really don’t care about your life commitments, your work schedule or your insults to be honest.

Take care

As said, i always credited the original modder. Did you ever thinked about the fact that what you see on your device can appear and result different on different hardware?

I DM multiple times many modders, some of them never ever replied, some of them have said thanks and used "my stuff" in their updates.

You could also have asked me to stop doing it if you don't like it (i would have removed without asking anything because it would have been the right thing to do in that case).

I never ever asked a thanks, i just wanted to be part of the community and help people who, like me, had different result than the one you had on your pc-hardware.

Anyway don't worry, i will not release anything else, so you can be happy.
My insult? Where? Just because i said that you are childish? Someone who threaten to stop release stuff for this how should be called? Anyway no problem, i wish you all the best, take care you too man

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.