Autosim Analyzer

My question is how do you upload the results online, I've never been able to figure that one out, I've got all the result files (html whatever) extracted into a folder, but thats where I hit a wall lol. I've got webspace / host whatever.

Hi...I'm new here...so...go easy will ya? :sinister:

Anyway...does anyone know what to do with these files once you do the "export to web page" bit as was asked by this gentleman? I can get all the data...which is cool...but NOW what? How to post it up so others can see it?

Do you just copy/paste it into a doc in a post using tags or ?????

I've been using SLS for our league info...just thought that this would make a nice addition to the league and so the guys could have some more info to look over after a race.

Thanks for your replys....

Chris

The "key" here lies in linking to the URL of the index page!

I've uploaded via ftp to a site I've used before. All good....but the one thing that HAS to be done is to link to the index...then, when you click on the link, you are taken to the main page and it displays all the other pages and their data.

Thanks for your input...it surely helps.....

if you can link to the index directly but you could also just link to the folder if you want to share the url as the web server should offer up the index to anyone accessing the folder anyway, assumin gthe server isn't running anything major non-standard in that respect.

OK..so help me understand here please.

I can link just to the folder? And the index will come up? Seems that then people would see ALL the files and have to choose the index once in the folder? Not sure how all that works.....I guess I just don't get how a link to the folder would produce the same results as linking to the index file.

Hi all - tyring to use AutoSim Analyzer with GTR Evo (Steam) ... it picks up the files and at a glance works ... but I just noticed today that the Positions graphs seem to be wrong ... eg ...

http://www.whoopass-racing.com/results/osc_f3k_1/

The Summary screen shows the correct finishing order, but the Positions Graph shows the race winner coming 5th ... is v1.65 perhaps buggy? When I go back and look at other races, I suspect there are errors in those too.

Edit: changed link url to a different race ... showing wrong finish positions in the position graph, and something very strange going on with the first two laps' timing on the Gaps graph & Lap by lap description.

I don't understand why laps 1 & 2 show everything happening at the same moment ... and why lap 1 is a negative time (-53.0sec). Weird.

For the heck of it I installed SLS and ran the same log through that and got similar weird results.

Could it be something to do with Flags/Cut Track warnings etc?

Last Version is the 1.69

it can handle - and yes, it also works with Race07 or Evo

● BMW M3 Challenge (v1.1)
● Common Format 2 (v0.1)
● Common Format (v1.3)
● GT Legends (v2.3)
● GTR/GTR2 (v2.7)
● RACE (v1.5)
● rFactor (v2.6)
● ARCA (v2.6)
Export:
● Common Format 2 (v0.2)

Last Version is the 1.69

it can handle - and yes, it also works with Race07 or Evo

It can open the Race07/Evo/STCC/RaceOn log files and do some parsing ... but in my experience the data output is not accurate.

After trying SLS and also talking to guys using GPCOS, as far as I can tell the Race07 logs are the culprit. Whatever system you use, it's only as good as the data that gets put in it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.