Tracks Autopolis (Oita) for AC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, thanks for many responses. Ive found some bugs in this version. Some wall objects near the main straight were not recognized as "wall". Some grass objects were bit floating from the ground. These will be fixed soon.

the track is very nice, but i think you can remove a lot of things, like stands, briges or sings, online you can find many onboard to take example, could also help to make a lighter mod, if you need help just ask.

Very good track. The color of the weeds in v1.1 blended in better than v1.2. As mentioned in another comment there are objects along the course that could be removed. If realism is the goal then temporary items like bleachers and signs could stay, but items like bridges and trees that aren't there should be removed.

There seems to be almost none of the shadows of the object.
Please fix it by future update.
When possible, I think that it is better if you delete the objects in the same way as a real truck.
For the FPS improvement.

Tree, Tent, Stand, Bridge, L-shaped advertisement, Small and Large advertisement,

Last edited:
Hi guys, thank you for many comments. I had no FPS drop with my pc setting, but I will delete those objects and fix minor bugs at the next update. Cheers.

Last edited:
Omukun updated Autopolis (Oita) for AC with a new update entry:

Wall, Trucks, Earthmover

-1.3 change log.

View attachment 125711

Hi mate, minor update was done. Building object near pits was fixed as wall, so you cannot go through in this version. Many trucks and earthmovers around road were deleted. Tents have no shadow so far, this may be fixed (or deleted) at the next update.

-1.3.1 change log.

View attachment 125712

I mistook that 2trucks still survived, so these deleted completely. Metal mesh poles at the main straight road were fixed to be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
  • ronniej

Hi, Thank you for this track!
I had no fps problems either, I hate when people do that, I'm not sure if it's because they have a slow computer or what, but it happens all the time. People will complain about something and then the author will change things to appease the minority....Just sayin, lol.
Thanks again for your efforts, much appreciated!

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear AC simracers, next month I want to release next update.

s-20160318000918_1.jpg

Pitlane speedlimitation available. Added skid mark on road texture. Now fixing and checking another minor bugs. Please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%