Automobilista 2 has been updated to V126.96.36.199 - this is the second complementary update to last Sunday´s release, adding some further fixes & improvements.
- Added support new Logitech SDK, TrueForce technology & G923 controller
- LiveTrack now applies even standard water saturation accross whole track at start of session if first weather slot is rainy (previously racing line would be slightly drier)
- Fixed bug where LiveTrack wasn't correctly identifying covered areas such as Azure tunnel.
- Tire tread physics adjustments for F-Reiza, F-V10, F-Ultimate, F-Classic, F-Retro, F-Vintage, Procar, Group A, Group C, Superkart
- F-Classic (all cars): Adjusted rear wing efficiency
- Minor pneumatic trail adjustments for F-Retro, F-Vintage, F-Classics, Lancer Cup
- Reduced braking distance threshold for AI on formula cars
- Ai callibration pass for F-Reiza, F-Vintage, F-Trainer, Group C
- Reduced distance AI cars factor cars behind to take a defensive line
- Adjusted AI Grip multi for Nurburgring Veedol layout
- Added new Stock Car Omega engine sounds.
- Adjusted Mercedes CLK GT1 shift sounds & external engine sounds.
- Nurburgring: Art & optimization pass for all layouts
- Brands Hatch: Added VR trackside cams
- MINI Cooper 1965: Reworked rear number plate; added additional skin
- Lotus 23: Replicated default official liveries to help fill up the grid (4 in total)
- F-Ultimate: Added Dirt/Scratch map
- Ginetta G40 GT5: Added new livery (#28 Mike Channell)