Resource icon

Other Automobilista 2 Auto Director Version 0.3.2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rangey,

Good news working sort of...

I end up having stops and manual starts of the replay. If I click on multiple drivers it does seem to go away, just curious if there is a better way to get the replay to run without the stopping and then I have to press play? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong??

Also the Now Watching appears in the chrome window, but not on the replay itself?

FYI: Didn't realize I needed to have Chrome installed??

Really like the switching between cars in "battle" well done sir!!
Hi Mate,
Stops and manual starts of the replay happen if you turn off the top bar, this is an AMS2 limitation, when you press enter to change cameras with the top bar off it freezes the playback.
Edit: Reread your words, I don't have a reliable way to stop and start the replay at the beginning or end of the session, with keys only, and mouse is dependent on everyones resolution. Too hard to implement right now.
You can make the simhub dash appear in the screen when recording using OBS by putting a browser source as overlay, or by starting the simhub dash as windowed and overlaying on your AMS2 window.
Yeah the exe launches chrome in selenium to get the data out of simhub for the keypresses, it's not really elegant but it's the best way Ive got right now.

Last edited:
Hi Mate,
Stops and manual starts of the replay happen if you turn off the top bar, this is an AMS2 limitation, when you press enter to change cameras with the top bar off it freezes the playback.
Edit: Reread your words, I don't have a reliable way to stop and start the replay at the beginning or end of the session, with keys only, and mouse is dependent on everyones resolution. Too hard to implement right now.
You can make the simhub dash appear in the screen when recording using OBS by putting a browser source as overlay, or by starting the simhub dash as windowed and overlaying on your AMS2 window.
Yeah the exe launches chrome in selenium to get the data out of simhub for the keypresses, it's not really elegant but it's the best way Ive got right now.
RR,

As always much thanks!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes