Autodrome de Miramas 1924-1932

Tracks Autodrome de Miramas 1924-1932 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fourty-Too! submitted a new resource:

Autodrome de Miramas 1924-1932 - Interwar French Oval/Grand Prix Circuit

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. Requires CSP for layout-specific configs and for RainFX. Track should still work fine with Vanilla AC, but will be missing some visual elements in the 1926 and 1932 layouts. I think there were some flickering issues with the mountains that I fixed through config that will pop up without CSP, and there may be some other issues that appear without CSP.
  2. I have separated the spectators into their own KN5 file, so if you’re someone who likes racing without...

Read more about this resource...

Just a small remark inhere:
Try to get 3D spectators and not those weird 2D spectators near the track and in the pits.
The track surface in the pits and circuit are not good, but maybe that is been caused by my CSP1.75 version. But right now its ugly.
The overhead utility lines are flickering, while at most tracks this has been illiminate so I geuss something is wrong in your design.

@Vintagedriver01: no problem here with CSP 1.78, track is simply gorgeous (in every layout). Try to update your csp.

Just a curiosity: in the 1932 layout there are lot less spectators on track (compared to the 1926, for example), is it a deliberate feature?

@Vintagedriver01: no problem here with CSP 1.78, track is simply gorgeous (in every layout). Try to update your csp.

Just a curiosity: in the 1932 layout there are lot less spectators on track (compared to the 1926, for example), is it a deliberate feature?
Yes, this is intentional. The oval races were much more minor events, so I adjusted the number of spectators down for both the 1924 and 1932 layouts compared with the 1925 and 1926 layouts.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.