Autódromo Villa Olímpica

Tracks Autódromo Villa Olímpica 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
WilliamTRiker submitted a new resource:

Autódromo Villa Olímpica - Autódromo Villa Olímpica de Quilpué, Chile.

XCgUD2b.jpg

I give you Villa Olímpica.

Autódromo Villa Olímpica is a little racetrack located in the city of Quilpué in the fifth region of Chile, very close to major important cities Viña del Mar and Valparaíso.
It holds the local and very popular "Auto Stock" championship that features monobrand races of prepared Fiat and Lada cars as well as TC1650, TC2000 and TC4000 races. It also features some chilean Formula 3 races...

Read more about this resource...

As a first track, it looks really nice, congratz :thumbsup:

But -if I may- some remarks:
I have never been there IRL, but I found on the net that the track is 1370m long. So 1400 is not too bad as an estimate in the specs. But driving it, I was clearly slower than in the other Villa Olimpica track I found here on RD. I then checked by means of the odometer app and as it seems, your track is plusminus 1650m ! That is a considerable difference.
Also: the tarmac looks too 'new' and wide, compared to the on board videos I have found (and to the other version of the track), also there seems to be more hight difference.

Non of this really matters though, as long as you are not comparing to the real thing. It looks good :)

Yes you are right, i recognize that the track is not perfect, i live nearby this track so i visit it regularly. I tried to make it look real, but i failed in a couple of things i just noticed when having it already finished... specially the width of the track. Maybe in a future update i can try to fix some of those mistakes.

Thanks for the support anyway!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back