Aussie V8s Broken

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
Hi all,

My aussie V8 content (both mod and vanilla) will not work. When loading a test, race etc with these cars, the bar gets around 70% of the way, stops and then the game crashes. There is no error message.

I assume the part of the bar that loads is the track, but when the cars begin loading (the last 30% or so of the loading bar) that's when the crash happens.

The crash both freezes the game and has the windows error pop-up sound effect, it can also (but not consistently) freeze the entire system which requires a full restart.

The cars show in the showroom, there is no issue there. This happens across all circuits. No other series is affected. Again, both mod and vanilla content is affected by this. I've verified files on steam with no improvement.

Any and all help is appreciated,
Many Thanks

How long ago since you last played? When did you download these mods? It sounds like it might be an issue in the .veh files, maybe and upgrades.ini issue.

I play the game regularly, just other classes. Last time I tried the Aussie V8s was two weeks ago at most.

I downloaded the mods a month ago, these the Nissan and Ford addons from Patriot, the 2016 VASC Skinpack and the Volvo extra skins that go on the Holden.

I thought it might be a genstring thing, but even the standard vanilla SuperV8 Holden cars included in the game as well as the default Ford and Holden teams that are not in the skinpack don't work. This is after validating files on Steam and ensuring nothing else was interfering with the series or the cars.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%