AudioLevelPerCar

Apps AudioLevelPerCar 1.2 - hot fix for deleting car cfg :(

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please Stop This submitted a new resource:

AudioLevelPerCar - Save and restore AC Audio Master Volume per car.

Save and restore AC Audio Master Volume per car. When vloume for a car was not previously saved, it does nothing, current settings from ac audio settings are used.

Unfortunately the internal Audio app doesn't care what CSP has set as volume, so you gotta live with that...
View attachment 542256

Read more about this resource...

The app won't show up in AC interface no matter what. I have last CSP (Patreon Version - 1.79)

Edit-> Had to start through the regular launcher (Steam) and enable in options, for some reason the app won't show up to be enabled inside CM.

Last edited:
The app won't show up in AC interface no matter what. I have last CSP (Patreon Version - 1.79)

Edit-> Had to start through the regular launcher (Steam) and enable in options, for some reason the app won't show up to be enabled inside CM.
When just installed as new app, it will appear at the bottom of the list, after a restart of CM it should be in alphabetical order:
1661608482943.png

i have no idea if its listed here after installing while CM is running:
1661608599916.png

When just installed as new app, it will appear at the bottom of the list, after a restart of CM it should be in alphabetical order:
View attachment 595015

i have no idea if its listed here after installing while CM is running:
View attachment 595016
In my side it wasn't appearing whatever I did. Since I launch through regular Steam AC executable, it suddenly has appeared in CM as well. Go figure.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%