Resource icon

DiRT Rally 2.0 audio track reflections + lot txt files to edit all version

Login or Register an account to download this content
headrushmayor submitted a new resource:

audio track reflections + lot txt files to edit - make car sound louder as well turbo, trans

hi all the game sound reflections sux in game i turn gain from 1 to 3 so sound better as well lot other txt files you mod for game any file in track you can mod game pick them up no need repack nefs files we just hope if codemasters will do in patch when see use making new mods. enjoy still engine sounds upload that over 1 gb

Read more about this resource...

"hi all the game sound reflections sux in game i turn gain from 1 to 3 so sound better as well lot other txt files you mod for game any file in track you can mod game pick them up no need repack nefs files we just hope if codemasters will do in patch when see use making new mods. enjoy still engine sounds upload that over 1 gb "

...what the?

Could you please try to explain a bit more clearly what this mod actually does. And with some punctuation

if look in files you see locations folder in there you see track folder there file call audio_reflections you all know what reflections do with sound if not working chance these mindist="10" mdist="150" shell="1.5" gain="3" eq="true" tag="" routes="" doppler="true" occluder="true" reflector="true" directocclusion="4" indirectocclusion="4" /> play around with them to find better sounds, everyone got different system & different sound cards, headphones so not going be the same i post so you chance it your self suit your system.
i have xxy my spelling crap hard to read just add words in middle u understand me better that what my mum say.
you all know how edit or mod game so not hard work out what chance suit you for a game. still a lot to work out that why post so other help out make it better i my be doing it wrong be great you all help me fix it.

just copy to your game/audio folder if don't have folder make one audio folder just copy it there i unpack game so gave audio folder u have use codemasters_nefs.bms i upload this will unpack game.nefs files you get into rest game just look download u find it, then start mod easy to use.

just copy to your game/audio folder if don't have folder make one audio folder just copy it there i unpack game so gave audio folder u have use codemasters_nefs.bms i upload this will unpack game.nefs files you get into rest game just look download u find it, then start mod easy to use.
Could you post a video I’m kinda confused on what you mean. I would really appreciate it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back