Audi R8 LMS Evo II 2022 - The Bend Motorsport Park Audi Sport Team Valvoline #777 Bathurst 12H 2022

Skins Audi R8 LMS Evo II 2022 - The Bend Motorsport Park Audi Sport Team Valvoline #777 Bathurst 12H 2022 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Audi R8 LMS Evo II 2022 - Audi Sport Team Valvoline #777 Bathurst 12H - the Bend Motorsport Park Valvoline, Winkelhock/Feller/Shahin machine, 7th overall

View attachment 567713
photo (c) Audi Media Center

View attachment 567714

one of the Audi machines trying to conquer Bathurst 12 Hours 2022, Audi Sport Team Valvoline #777 with Marcus Winkelhock/Ricardo Feller/Yasser Shahin onboard. Finished 7th overall.

100% replica couldnt really achieved due to some restrictions and UV limitations e.g. the Aerial logo on the rear trunk and the Pearce Estates and the Bend logos couldnt be placed further forward are...

Read more about this resource...

Henky SA updated Audi R8 LMS Evo II 2022 - The Bend Motorsport Park Audi Sport Team Valvoline #777 Bathurst 12H 2022 with a new update entry:

tweaks

thanks for Simon Hazell for approaching and spotting things i missed and giving valuable feedbacks!

- the Valvoline stripes on rear quarters and hood are now in sharp stroke instead on round
- tweaked the Bend logo with only "the Bend" without "Motorsport Park" on rear wing
- added Valvoline text logo on rear wing underneath
- adjusted the Bend Motorsport logo and Pearce Estates Barossa Valley logo, unfortunately that's as large and as stretched i could do due to limitation on hood panel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate I get an error when trying to unzip this file.
When I extract I don't get any content in Liveries or cars folders. Just a heads up maybe I'm the only one with the problem.
Greets

Hi mate I get an error when trying to unzip this file.
When I extract I don't get any content in Liveries or cars folders. Just a heads up maybe I'm the only one with the problem.
Greets
hi Joe, i tried download it here to test and checked all the files are present as they are. perhaps you get damaged archive?

1653481338058.png

1653481405576.png

maybe try to redownload again as i afraid there's some temporary server issue on downloading.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.