AUDI R8 EVO II Dashboard

Misc AUDI R8 EVO II Dashboard V150.0 probably lulz

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roscoe_PikoTrain submitted a new resource:

AUDI R8 EVO II Dashboard - Sim Hub dashboard based on AUDI R8 EVO II

Sim Hub dashboard of AUDI R8 EVO II

I've been making changes so much on this I thought someone may like it. I made it so I can turn off all of the HUD graphics. Added things I need, removed things I don't.
It features the frame of the dashboard because it looks better than without it.
Audi R8 EVO II dash 1440x720
I use this on an old phone (second screen)
Very Interactive and color changes for most values.
I have made an Aston Martin, BMW M2, BMW M4, Ferrari Challenge, Ferrari GT3, Lambo...

Read more about this resource...

Downloaded and tried installing but nothing happens when I double click the installer.
I've installed many dashes in the past with no issues, so I'm not sure what's up with it.
Just hoping for a dash for the new Audi EVO II that iRacing released and thought this would work.

Not sure what's going on, but it won't install. When double click it shows the hour glass (or whatever it's called these days) for a couple of seconds and that's it. Nothing installs. Usually I get a message from SimHub asking if I want to import the dash and it installs.
As a test I deleted one o my other dashes and reinstalled it no problem at all.
I also tried the other one you have in this link and it does the same as the Audi, which is nothing.
Let me know if you have any ideas why it won't install on my system when I have installed numerous others that I download from this site.

Thanks you

It does work, as I explained in a private message (that little envelope in the menu bar the top) in which I included something special that I think you'll appreciate. I sent it a few days ago.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.