Audi-HSBC team package

Skins Audi-HSBC team package 2020-08-10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Like for your last skin I would recommend to loose the "AMG" or switch it with "ABT".

AMG is a Mercedes Benz / Daimler brand and a competitor to Audi.

They would never coorparate on a F1 car. :)

Please don't feel bothered or threatend by this. Just tryin to help you and make ot more realistic.

Like for your last skin I would recommend to loose the "AMG" or switch it with "ABT".

Please don't feel bothered or threatend by this. Just tryin to help you and make ot more realistic.
I have the AMG because a use the mercedes engine (the same with the logo on the nose and sidepods) but i think i'll change it for the sponsor you said and see how it looks, and update the post, thanks for the tip :D

Audi and Mercedes aswell as BMW are sharing tech and knowledge for an autonomous vehicle in the future.

While they are direct competitors its not out of place to think they would purchase a Mercedes engine for simplicity, its the German thing to do is it not:laugh:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%