Audi F1 Team, Full Package, My Team, SemiMoMods

MyTeam Audi F1 Team, Full Package, My Team, SemiMoMods 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38, I follow your advice about removing "XENON" on the drivers suits, but maybe it's me, but I could not remove it in front and back of the suits.
I never had a problem in F1 22 - Same problem -, when using FOM Cars and Suits, Blank emblem and no sponsors was always working.
Any idea ?

Alkie38, I follow your advice about removing "XENON" on the drivers suits, but maybe it's me, but I could not remove it in front and back of the suits.
I never had a problem in F1 22 - Same problem -, when using FOM Cars and Suits, Blank emblem and no sponsors was always working.
Any idea ?
Well, what I do is ensure that all the game sponsors on the car are turned to off and I always run with a blank emblem, if you don't the emblem will appear on the suit and it looks messy.
But if you have the sponsor appearing on the front it is more likely to be car sponsorship is enabled, I have had this suddenly happen before and I fixed it by going into the car customisation section then turn the game sponsors on and then off again.

Well, what I do is ensure that all the game sponsors on the car are turned to off and I always run with a blank emblem, if you don't the emblem will appear on the suit and it looks messy.
But if you have the sponsor appearing on the front it is more likely to be car sponsorship is enabled, I have had this suddenly happen before and I fixed it by going into the car customisation section then turn the game sponsors on and then off again.
Ok, will do that and check again. I looked the car customization one by one, and they all were blank.
I will repeat later (Time here for Imola Qualifications lol), and put them on then off one by one.
Nothing is messy or blurry. Just the main sponsor appear mixed with "Shaeffler" logo on drivers suits. The other suits are ok.

@Alkie38, you were right.
I had to enable "XENON" on all places of the car's livery, then disable one by one as they were before.
Now, this ugly mix of logos on the drivers suits are gone.
Thanks for nice mod (one more next ? ) :)

When I download the livery, a JAR file is displayed instead of a ZIP file? Do I have to download another mod?
Not sure why it's showing as a .jar file, however do the following.
  1. Change the extension of the JAR file from . jar to . zip.
  2. Right-click on the JAR file and select Extract All.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%