Audi F1 2026 My Team, Sponsored Car Package, Driver Suit, Crew Wear & Sponsor Update(Modular Mods)

MyTeam Audi F1 2026 My Team, Sponsored Car Package, Driver Suit, Crew Wear & Sponsor Update(Modular Mods) 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Audi F1 2026 My Team, Full Teamwear Package (Modular Mods) - They're coming back

View attachment 595571
View attachment 595572

View attachment 595574
This is my interpretation, from the limited photos I had, of Audi's car launch last week

Includes
Car
Driver Suit
Driver Helmet
Pit Crew
Race Crew
Monitor Screen
&
Umbrella

Big thanks to Maian & especially mkramer0820 for all his work with the team packages

Follow the...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the quick fix, even as you're working on the sponsors logos, you took the extra effort to fix the livery as it took more priority. That's really commendable on your part, thanks!! btw I mentioned FIA logo but it's actually F1, my bad, hope you can replace that with MAHLE.. and other usual Audi sponsors and logos like Bosch, etron, Schaffler etc. But I'm quite certain you know a hella lot more about sponsors and logos than me, I'm keen & excited knowing it's in your renowned hand. I'm already using mod and was also quite astonished at how much features you put into this. Amazing!! Thanks for the interaction too.. dude. Great job!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick fix, even as you're working on the sponsors logos, you took the extra effort to fix the livery as it took more priority. That's really commendable on your part, thanks!! btw I mentioned FIA logo but it's actually F1, my bad, hope you can replace that with MAHLE.. and other usual Audi sponsors and logos like Bosch, etron, Schaffler etc. But I'm quite certain you know a hella lot more about sponsors and logos than me, I'm keen & excited knowing it's in your renowned hand. I'm already using mod and was also quite astonished at how much features you put into this. Amazing!! Thanks for the interaction too.. dude. Great job!!
You're welcome, and thanks for bringing it to my attention and I'm glad you have now got the mod working

why is it that when i downloaded and installed it the helmet i got was a mclaren one? not complaining as in career mode i run for mclaren was just wondering why i didnt get the audi one in the downloads

ill be keeping a copy of the mclaren one for my career mode

maybe make a copy of the mclaren one for a different helmet and post it because its awesome

why is it that when i downloaded and installed it the helmet i got was a mclaren one? not complaining as in career mode i run for mclaren was just wondering why i didnt get the audi one in the downloads

ill be keeping a copy of the mclaren one for my career mode

maybe make a copy of the mclaren one for a different helmet and post it because its awesome
My apologies, my mistake, I will rectify this right now

yes but can we get it on another helmet too say the miami helmet so that we can use both helmets at the same time
Not sure what you mean if you have both MM helmet files, then just switch whatever one you want to play with into your active folder. If you want to have one of them permanently in the game substitute the files of the helmet you want to change with

i know now that the 2022-custom-abstrk is the miami one but i cant seem to get the mclaren one to go over to it if you could do that as a separate mod or an update on the mclaren one i would love that i just dont know how to do this modding beyond copy paste

You can find them here: F1 22 / 2022_asset_groups / character_package / team_livery /
But I haven't a clue which helmet is which as they name them all differently in the folder

i know now that the 2022-custom-abstrk is the miami one but i cant seem to get the mclaren one to go over to it if you could do that as a separate mod or an update on the mclaren one i would love that i just dont know how to do this modding beyond copy paste
Open the Abstrik glove erp with EGO, highlight the helmet _d file then click on "Textures" at the top of EGO, in the drop down box select "import" then locate the helmet you want to swap with and import it into the game, do the same with the helmet wing_d file and the visor_attachment_d file then save it. You have to repeat this for the helmet & suit erp and then you should be good to go

Open the Abstrik glove erp with EGO, highlight the helmet _d file then click on "Textures" at the top of EGO, in the drop down box select "import" then locate the helmet you want to swap with and import it into the game, do the same with the helmet wing_d file and the visor_attachment_d file then save it. You have to repeat this for the helmet & suit erp and then you should be good to go
i dont understand any of this way over my head

i tried it the helmets kept comming out blurry like pixulated i dont know its as i said before over my head

NICE!! Although the front wing is a bit extra.. link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/audi-sport-f1-team-myteam.43895/ a simple lines like you did on the main chasis would've looked more classy but I ain't complaining. The sponsors are amazing and spectacular. Thanks for updating the mod and I commend you really hard work, although what's up with the carbonfibre venturi ground floor? looks very rusty and totally not like carbon fibre or simply black in general. I absolutely love the e-tron placement, along with the schaeffler and DHL. Amazing, dude.. you outdid yourself. Thanks!! I could try to fix the front wing but I don't exactly know what BC and RGB intel texture you use to generate the correct dds files. Anyway, excellent work!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.