Audi 90 gto skins

Skins Audi 90 gto skins 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, thanks for the update on the skins. I don't know if it's possible to do with the template but all cars are missing "shell" logos on the front splitter.

Also, the number 5 scott goodyear is missing the canada flag. I updated it via cm but not everyone might know to do that.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the update on the skins. I don't know if it's possible to do with the template but all cars are missing "shell" logos on the front splitter.

Also, the number 5 scott goodyear is missing the canada flag. I updated it via cm but not everyone might know to do that.
Thanks for the information. I will revise the front splitter

With your skins on, the rear lights cover is missing, maybe something to do with the refractive lights from CSM. On the front, the air intake mesh besides the headlights is missing. Looks kinda weird. The "quattro" lettering on the windscreen looks a bit low poly from the inside, but still fine.
Otherwise great job, specially on the interior decals!

• Deleted member 223075

With your skins on, the rear lights cover is missing, maybe something to do with the refractive lights from CSM. On the front, the air intake mesh besides the headlights is missing. Looks kinda weird. The "quattro" lettering on the windscreen looks a bit low poly from the inside, but still fine.
Otherwise great job, specially on the interior decals!

First he do nothing than using my work so the problem is from me (sorry). And i just spoted the error. I gived him some textures to remove interior fake stickers but they are also mapped with lights glass (facepalm :rolleyes: ), what a realy good idea....

To fix that you have to remove rearlglass.dds & rearlglass_nm.dds until i found a fix. Sorry for haven't checked before

Just an fyi, current skin is broken too. You have to delete rearglass.dds in order to get the car working normally which makes the update moot.

My suggestion is to delete updates 1.2 and 1.2b so that people won't get confused. Not everyone reads the discussion tab. Right now, v1.1 works perfectly fine. I'm not disturbed by two little fake logos that i don't even see anyway.

• Deleted member 223075

Just an fyi, current skin is broken too. You have to delete rearglass.dds in order to get the car working normally which makes the update moot.

My suggestion is to delete updates 1.2 and 1.2b so that people won't get confused. Not everyone reads the discussion tab. Right now, v1.1 works perfectly fine. I'm not disturbed by two little fake logos that i don't even see anyway.

It's fixed now. I shared too fast without checking if all was correct. Sorry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back