Attach pic to PM

stigs2cousin

Premium
Hello people,

I really enjoy race department and have found it very helpfull with technical questions.
Not to mention the nice people from the racing club who restored my faith in online racing.
( after a few month of using open lobbies on --- and getting banned twice for asking about clean racing servers I now found that respectfull online racing IS possible and very enjoyable.)

To the point:

I´m not the most tech savy guy and use a the PC only for online racing and the usual surfing stuff.

Is there a possibility to attach an file, especially a pic from your PC into a PM?
In the normal forums it allows you to drag and drop the pic, though you have to really cripple it because of the size restrictions.

In PM´s I only found the permission to attach outside media with an URL, which doesn´t help me because I want to brag with a screen shot of a lap time made offline :redface:.

does anybody know a way to attach a pic here?

Thanks in advance Carsten

Hello people,

I really enjoy race department and have found it very helpfull with technical questions.
Not to mention the nice people from the racing club who restored my faith in online racing.
( after a few month of using open lobbies on --- and getting banned twice for asking about clean racing servers I now found that respectfull online racing IS possible and very enjoyable.)

To the point:

I´m not the most tech savy guy and use a the PC only for online racing and the usual surfing stuff.

Is there a possibility to attach an file, especially a pic from your PC into a PM?
In the normal forums it allows you to drag and drop the pic, though you have to really cripple it because of the size restrictions.

In PM´s I only found the permission to attach outside media with an URL, which doesn´t help me because I want to brag with a screen shot of a lap time made offline :redface:.

does anybody know a way to attach a pic here?

Thanks in advance Carsten
Hi. Carsten. Nope, no pics..
I've asked this before..

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-missing-in-conversations.205915/post-3413265

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.