Athens Megara Circuit (Greece)

Tracks Athens Megara Circuit (Greece) 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
IoannisD submitted a new resource:

Athens Megara Circuit (Greece) - It was built in 1997 and is the first race track in Greece

This is the initial version of the Megara racetrack. The track is located west of Athens and very close to the city of Megara, has a length of 2100 meters and a width of 11~12 meters. I uploading this version to get feedback from sim racers who know the track up close. Many things are not ready, especially textures and the scenery, but I think you can enjoy the track in the condition...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for uploading this nice track. It would be great if you could rename the track folder to "athens_megara_circuit" or similar omitting any blanks and especially the mod's version from the folder name to help Content Manager manage the track, i.e. overwriting the track with the new version instead of creating a new parallel version as well recording track stats such as "total driven" which doesn't seem to work if the folder name contains blanks or uppercase letters.
It would also be nice if you could add the geo tags to the ui_track.json for SOL/CSP.
Btw. there's a GrassFX and RainFX config over at the GTP forums that could be integrated into the mod if the author grants permission: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3062#post-13549975

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading this nice track. It would be great if you could rename the track folder to "athens_megara_circuit" or similar omitting any blanks and especially the mod's version from the folder name to help Content Manager manage the track, i.e. overwriting the track with the new version instead of creating a new parallel version as well recording track stats such as "total driven" which doesn't seem to work if the folder name contains blanks or uppercase letters.
It would also be nice if you could add the geo tags to the ui_track.json for SOL/CSP.
Btw. there's a GrassFX and RainFX config over at the GTP forums that could be integrated into the mod if the author grants permission: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3062#post-13549975
Thanks for all the advice olifaer, at the first opportunity I will make the corrections you pointed out to me

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.