ATCC GrpC, Ford Falcon XE, 6 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k

Skins ATCC GrpC, Ford Falcon XE, 6 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

carmar

Premium
@carmar These skins are really good! One small thing to note is that in 1982 (the year of the blue and red Red Roo Falcon) the race was called the James Hardie 1000, the sticker is of the Hardie-Ferodo 1000 from a couple of years earlier just to point that out. Do you have any plans to do skins for either the XB Falcon or VH Commodore because they could really use some liveries. Keep up the fantastic work regardless! It's really good to see someone else with a passion for Australian touring cars.

@carmar These skins are really good! One small thing to note is that in 1982 (the year of the blue and red Red Roo Falcon) the race was called the James Hardie 1000, the sticker is of the Hardie-Ferodo 1000 from a couple of years earlier just to point that out. Do you have any plans to do skins for either the XB Falcon or VH Commodore because they could really use some liveries. Keep up the fantastic work regardless! It's really good to see someone else with a passion for Australian touring cars.
First of all, thank you for enjoying my work. I have to admit, I only looked more closely at the ATCC after I received an inquiry. I grew up with European touring car racing. So it may well be that I am wrong on some details. But I can still correct these things. In addition, I have to make a lot of compromises, because the modders of these cars did not work very cleanly. What makes my work even more difficult and very likely the reason for the few skins. At the moment I am collecting information, pictures and logos for the Holden Commodore in order to then decide what I can do with it.

The first skin is w.i.p.:
Screenshot_atcc_holden_vh_grpc_monza_14-10-121-14-21-42.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for enjoying my work. I have to admit, I only looked more closely at the ATCC after I received an inquiry. I grew up with European touring car racing. So it may well be that I am wrong on some details. But I can still correct these things. In addition, I have to make a lot of compromises, because the modders of these cars did not work very cleanly. What makes my work even more difficult and very likely the reason for the few skins. At the moment I am collecting information, pictures and logos for the Holden Commodore in order to then decide what I can do with it.

The first skin is w.i.p.:
View attachment 517478
That looks really good! I can't wait to see more of your work!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.