Sell ASUS ROG TUF VG35VQ (3440x1440) Gaming Monitors 100hz 1ms

Monkified

Premium
Hi all
I have 2 ASUS ROG curved 35” (3440x1440) gaming monitor 100hz 1ms Adaptive sync HDR10.
3 yr guarantee
Bought both brand new one on 26th may 2020 and one 1 April 2020.
Reason for sale ive swapped to 3 ASUS smaller monitors
Both monitors have receipts and cost £580 each.
Price is £420 ono for EACH monitor not both any questions please ask.
collection only as ive not got the boxes anymore.any questions please ask
collection from S753NW

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 391
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 333
i know what you mean but i couldnt do with the hassle of them getting damaged in transit, they need to be in original boxes to be safe
I once shipped a monitor with some styrofoam beads, wasn’t cheap though I think the box and beads was like £18
But placed the monitor in a clear black bin liner then packed it with beads shipped perfect.

I once shipped a monitor with some styrofoam beads, wasn’t cheap though I think the box and beads was like £18
But placed the monitor in a clear black bin liner then packed it with beads shipped perfect.

i couldnt take that risk, luckily ive just sold one there on their way to pick up 1 down 1 to go, i dont really want to let it go but how many monitors do you need

i couldnt take that risk, luckily ive just sold one there on their way to pick up 1 down 1 to go, i dont really want to let it go but how many monitors do you need
Yeah I just updated to triple 32 ultrawide a few months back luckily my old ones went in a few days was really surprised how fast they sold.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back