Astroturf material grip

I know you guys are quite busy, this is a new game, we are almost at the end of a season and you may be tired, but please, when you release tracks, check the astroturf grip. My room mates are quite religious and i don't want to be loud and rude when i religiously complain about the astroturf grip on tracks. :)

astroturf in that turn is made out of pro racers tears (who are eagerly waiting for post-race checks)

You wont have it in time for this race unfortunatly.

Anyway I can tell you that you effectively cutted 7-8 times (It was protested by a driver) during the race so 60 sec time penalty will be added to your final race time.

Cheers

You wont have it in time for this race unfortunatly.

Anyway I can tell you that you effectively cutted 7-8 times (It was protested by a driver) during the race so 60 sec time penalty will be added to your final race time.

Cheers

I wonder who was the ***** who complained so in the next race I can treat him like a *****

cheers

Last edited:
OK Marco... i just understand what you mean.
Yes i suffer that too, but it was caused by a light height difference between the kerb and that stripe, so the car is surfing on the kerb, relieving some weight on the tyres, causing the spin. I had that this morning in the 130R

Thats not the relevant fact, you have to be more carefull when you drive, so nobody can protest you.

Cheers

sure, when I get home I'll check my replay.
It's just that I had basically no battles in the race and wasn't close with anyone for a long period, so the girl who protested must really dislike me. Just would be nice to know who :)

sure, when I get home I'll check my replay.
It's just that I had basically no battles in the race and wasn't close with anyone for a long period, so the girl who protested must really dislike me. Just would be nice to know who :)

It wasn't me. But I agree with Carlos. The 0.5 seconds you gained in total for cutting say 8 times, is not worth the penalty. Don't do it. ;)

It wasn't me. But I agree with Carlos. The 0.5 seconds you gained in total for cutting say 8 times, is not worth the penalty. Don't do it. ;)
If you think I cut intentionally then you must be not so bright. Anyway I will check my replay when I get home tonight. No idea at the moment what turns I could have cut.

If you think I cut intentionally then you must be not so bright. Anyway I will check my replay when I get home tonight. No idea at the moment what turns I could have cut.

Nice attempt at an insult. :thumbsup:

But you're the one who cut and didn't even realise it, so 4 fingers directed back at yourself and all that.

And I'm gonna guess it was T4, on the exit kerb mostly. Good luck with your search.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.5%