Aston Martin Vantage

Aston Martin Vantage 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
n4x_0 submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Vantage - New look for the Aston Martin team

ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE

Changed the looks of the Aston Martin team to the colors of the Aston martin Vantage's from GT3

HOW TO USE

Copy and paste
the .pak that you will download to the Paks folder (Steam\steamapps\common\F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks)

View attachment 609949
View attachment 609950
View attachment 609952View attachment 609951
Please don't copy or reupload this content without my permission...

Read more about this resource...

Will you be uploading the new version soon? Thanks for responding to my review. This is my favorite mod!
I was going to fix it but then got busy with the Alpine mod. But still, to this date, I have not seen a single camera angle from where I can clearly see how it's cut. I saw how you removed your previous review to REALLY let me know that I didn't do it correctly, but I only do this for my own entertainment and decided to share it so more people can enjoy it. But it's a not visible logo, and I'll fix it when I feel like it. :inlove:

I was going to fix it but then got busy with the Alpine mod. But still, to this date, I have not seen a single camera angle from where I can clearly see how it's cut. I saw how you removed your previous review to REALLY let me know that I didn't do it correctly, but I only do this for my own entertainment and decided to share it so more people can enjoy it. But it's a not visible logo, and I'll fix it when I feel like it. :inlove:
That is fine and I understand. I deleted my old review thinking you could only post one per mod. I'm not too savvy with tech I meant no disrespect. The Vantage logo on the front of the car is cut in half on the nose of the car. I can see it on in the main menu and on track. I'm still using the old version because it does not have the logo cut off. Not sure why you felt the need to be so defensive. I'm only trying to give you constructive criticism! This is my favorite mod I use it on my only playthrough, so it is basically my whole game. Thanks again for your work I really enjoy it every time I play the game.

That is fine and I understand. I deleted my old review thinking you could only post one per mod. I'm not too savvy with tech I meant no disrespect. The Vantage logo on the front of the car is cut in half on the nose of the car. I can see it on in the main menu and on track. I'm still using the old version because it does not have the logo cut off. Not sure why you felt the need to be so defensive. I'm only trying to give you constructive criticism! This is my favorite mod I use it on my only playthrough, so it is basically my whole game. Thanks again for your work I really enjoy it every time I play the game.
The top of the vantage logo is cut off to be more specific. I went to alter my review, but it wouldn't let me edit it or change it. Again, I truly meant no disrespect when I posted it. Now that I know I can talk directly with you I would delete it and repost 5 stars because I really do appreciate your work. Maybe delete your response to my review and I can delete it? Idk if that will work but worth a try.

love your design, its sooo much better than IRL... but i am having problems using the livery... i have it where its suppose to be, do i have to delete the base pak files? none of the other files i have are paks in there?

sorry if im being stupid

love your design, its sooo much better than IRL... but i am having problems using the livery... i have it where its suppose to be, do i have to delete the base pak files? none of the other files i have are paks in there?

sorry if im being stupid
Hey, sorry for the late response, you just have to copy and paste the pak that you download into your paks folder. If you have any other pak that alters the aston Martin livery that may be causing the issue.

Hey, sorry for the late response, you just have to copy and paste the pak that you download into your paks folder. If you have any other pak that alters the aston Martin livery that may be causing the issue.
Thats ok, im up and running now, i am having an issue with base car colour tho, rather than the greyish green, i still got the og green aston are using, shall i remove and re down load?

Thats ok, im up and running now, i am having an issue with base car colour tho, rather than the greyish green, i still got the og green aston are using, shall i remove and re down load?
Hm that is strange, only thing I can think of causing the issue is another mod you installed. When installing paks, if you have 2 mods to the Aston Martin livery, the second one you install in the folder will overwrite the files from the first one, so if you have any other mod that you suspect could be altering the aston martin livery, make sure you install the vantage one the last one.

Hm that is strange, only thing I can think of causing the issue is another mod you installed. When installing paks, if you have 2 mods to the Aston Martin livery, the second one you install in the folder will overwrite the files from the first one, so if you have any other mod that you suspect could be altering the aston martin livery, make sure you install the vantage one the last one.
i only have yours for aston =/

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events