Aston Martin Vantage GTE in AC?

Hi,
In what would appear to be Niki Thiim's first video on AC he drives the 911 GT3 so as to drive an official Kunos car and at around 06:00 in the AI in front is an Aston Martin Vantage GTE.

I assume this is a mod that Niki installed as I don't know of an official version of the car by Kunos. I found a reference here http://**************/cars/Aston Martin but wasn't sure if it was safe to click on the links...:whistling:

I tried a bunch of modded GT3 and GTE cars:
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT3 / GTE
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Bentley Continental GT3
  • Camaro GT3
  • Ford GT LMS 2016
But none of them was satisfying to drive with and against, probably they're some sort of rip (except from the Bentley which is available here).

The Vantage GTE could be the one from the pay mod pack called EGT from United Racing Design.
About the M6, theres some riped versions out on the web, like Giovane said, for what ive been read, "here and there" he dosent even performs as a GTE, is labeled as a GTE witch his permormance its exactly the same as the GT3 version. but this is what i been read, i dont own those riped mods.

I too watched Niki's video and was wondering what mods he was using.

The only ones I have found to be decent is the URD EGT mod which I bought, and out of that I've only driven the Aston - it is pretty much on a performance par with the only real comparison in AC, the 2017 911 RSR. The URD Aston is way too fast to race with GT3 cars, as I tried and failed to do some BoP in content manager, so gave up on the 'British GT' series of races I was planning.

I tried the Ford GT LMS 2016 and it was awful (putting it mildly) to drive. I only downloaded it to give a bit more variety in the WEC style races I was doing.

I did a comparison video around COTA (as it was coming up to the 6hrs of COTA at the time) with the URD Aston, the Kunos 911 RSR, the Ferrari 488 GT3 and the Ford, the Aston and Porsche. I was within a tenth for the Aston and Porsche. The Ferrari GT3 was a further 1.3 seconds back (no surprise as it doesn't have the downforce of a GTE car) and the Ford was a whopping 5 seconds a lap slower than the Aston/Porsche, as it drives like a boat - actually I think a boat would be faster! :D

Raul Suarez, he made a GTE pack back in September or something like it. Was found on Facebook, I have it too. It contains the M6, 488, GT and the Vantage.

That's not the URD one.

Edit: Do a Google search. His name + gte pack. Spanish Assetto forum. That'll do the trick.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%