Aston Martin Racing My Team Livery

Skins Aston Martin Racing My Team Livery v1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Isbjorn submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Aston Martin Racing MyTeam Livery - Aston Martin GTE-styled livery for F1 2020's MyTeam mode

With this mod you'll get a custom Aston Martin Racing car livery, team logo and driver outfit for F1 2020's MyTeam mode.

The livery and driver outfit are based upon J13's custom Aston Martin livery which can be found here. A big thanks to you J13 for letting me share this livery here. Go check out his version and don't forget to take a look at his other F1 mods!

This livery is inspired by...

Read more about this resource...

All the overwrites seem to work, but whenever i go into my team carreer, the car livery wont work for some reason..

Hi, does the livery show up at all ingame when you choose the racenet skin under customisation in the game menu?

If it does, which engine supplier did you choose in my team mode?

If it does not, something is wrong with the installation. The copy paste installation replaces the racenet skin, so you have to unlock that particular skin by creating a racenet account. To replace another skin use ERP Archiver installation.
Maybe verifying steam files before installation might help. Be aware that that all mods have to be reinstalled afterwards.

Last edited:
Yeah it shows up when im in customisation in the game menu and i choose the racenet livery. But as soon as i go into my team career, it just shows the regular racenet livery.

Ok I see, maybe there is a problem with one of the skins containing a specific engine supplier. Which engine supplier did you choose for your my team career?

Last edited:
Im using mercedes. But when i was creating my team i could see the aston martin livery, but when i got to the car reveal it showed the normal racenet skin again for some reason

I guess that's because during creation the game does not show you the engine supplier specific skin yet. It shows you the so called 'fom car' skin (which does not include any engine supplier logos in my case).

The two fom car skin files are located at F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\wep (fom_car.assetgroup and fom_car.erp). They seem to work fine in your case.

Once you finished the team creation and get to your team's headquarters for the first time the game should load the engine supplier specific skin. The files are located at F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_mercedes\wep (myteam_mercedes.assetgroup and myteam_mercedes.erp).

Make sure you also replaced those engine supplier specific files. I'm sorry, but I can not reproduce your issue on my system. For me all engine suppliers seem to work fine in my team mode. Good luck!

Isbjorn updated Aston Martin Racing My Team Livery with a new update entry:

Update to version 1.1 including pit gantry skin

Changelog:
v1.1
- added AMR pit gantry skin
- added red stripe at front wing attachment
- fixed Aston Martin wings on both side pods

v1.0
- FOM car livery
- Ferrari branded car livery
- Honda branded car livery
- Mercedes branded car livery
- Renault branded car livery
- Driver suit
- Driver cap
- Aston Martin Racing Logo
- Copy paste installation
- ERP Archiver installation

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you make this skin so I can replace the current BWT Racing Point Skin?

Hi, thanks for your interest. I'm sorry but currently I don't have the time to create a Racing Point skin. Additionally, I'm not sure if there is a Racing Point specific Photoshop template available. Without such a template, the alignment of shapes over multiple car parts will be a pain.

Last edited:
This has happened with other mods, so not specific to yours but some others work fine for me.

Using this causes me to get a bug where my Gearbox wear increases massively, to the point I can be replacing it every 2-3 races. Not sustainable obviously. I'm trying to figure out what exactly is causing it but thought I'd ask here....

I also got it using the Ford Gulf my team mods but was fine using another Aston Martin mod, the one with 3 versions.

I use the copy paste versions...

This has happened with other mods, so not specific to yours but some others work fine for me.

Using this causes me to get a bug where my Gearbox wear increases massively, to the point I can be replacing it every 2-3 races. Not sustainable obviously. I'm trying to figure out what exactly is causing it but thought I'd ask here....

I also got it using the Ford Gulf my team mods but was fine using another Aston Martin mod, the one with 3 versions.

I use the copy paste versions...
Hi there, I didn't do something crazy for creating the copy paste version. I only replaced the textures with the ERP Archiver.

However, what I didn't do was creating a fresh version of files. I kept using the file structure I created for version 1.0 in December. Maybe a game update changed some of these files in the meantime. If this is the case my copy paste files could be outdated and therefore might be causing the problem.

I will create a new version with up to date files.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea