Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery

Skins Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery V1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flitz17 submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery - A Aston Martin livery for My Team mode

Hey,

Here's my first F1 2020 mod!
I'm sure we all have our own little lore behind our MyTeam drivers and teams. In mine, Lawrence Stroll doesn't invest in Aston Martin but someone else does! Now a new Aston Martin team joins F1!
View attachment 387797
View attachment 387798
View attachment 387799
View attachment 387800View attachment 387801View attachment 387802
It uses a Honda engine so that's why the Honda logo is present on it. I'm not planning...

Read more about this resource...

Did you get your way through figuring out the "where is each car part in the paint file" by yourself or do you have one of those wireframe templates?
I am also trying to creaty my own livery for the 1st time but it's being quite the pain in the ass to figure that one out.

So am I. Seems that my teams's model doesn't match with 2019 FOM 3d model.
No UV mapping is different. We have to do like this man and use the racenet_01 livery as a template with a picture of the car. It's not so bad it show pretty well each car part. Let game open in Myteam then save your work in: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_(your_engine_name) then leave Myteam to the principal menu and return in Myteam the livery will have updated so you can see if everything is align properly a bit quicker than restarting all the game. Bug can happen like black screen, if it happen restart the game.

Someone got the .obj of the fom car on a discord I was on. No idea how so I won't be able to extract any other chassis. I'll put it up on google drive when I'm back on my desktop :)

I used substance painter to make the bulk of the livery, then back and forth between photoshop and the game to get it right ^^

Someone got the .obj of the fom car on a discord I was on. No idea how so I won't be able to extract any other chassis. I'll put it up on google drive when I'm back on my desktop :)

I used substance painter to make the bulk of the livery, then back and forth between photoshop and the game to get it right ^^
Nice thank you for sharing! cant wait to have this.

That’d be absolutely awesome if you could upload that, thanks!

No UV mapping is different. We have to do like this man and use the racenet_01 livery as a template with a picture of the car. It's not so bad it show pretty well each car part. Let game open in Myteam then save your work in: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_(your_engine_name) then leave Myteam to the principal menu and return in Myteam the livery will have updated so you can see if everything is align properly a bit quicker than restarting all the game. Bug can happen like black screen, if it happen restart the game.

Nice tip! Thanks. I'll try to go that way, even with my limited PS knowledge :thumbsup:

Here's the .obj file, keep in mind it's only for the FOM car ^^
fomcar.obj

Matheus Montalvão :
If you can see on the reviews, I'm getting a ton of request to make stuff, I'm going to edit the post with a disclaimer but might as well reply to you directly.

I don't take requests. I already have little free time, I'm not sure I want to spend it on a project I won't even use myself. I'm going full-on the selfish route of modding whatever I want/need in my game. Though I will continue to share it here in case people want it for theirs.
Please don't expect me to make a livery for you as, sadly, you'll get disappointed...

On the same note though: I do take feedback, ideas and advises into consideration so feel free to send these :)

There's nothing saying I will never make a Porsche livery for F1 2020, but it's very unlikely in the foreseeable future, sorry about that

Thanks for this skin. I will wait to see if you can improve the halo a little bit, looks slightly pixelated.

Extremely good job though, love it!
Cheers for the feedback, the halo is on top of my list of stuff I'll want to change ^^
The logo might get deleted though as the pixelation of it is due to game restriction and not my texture, I guess easiest thing is to remove it ^^

I downloaded the car model, was painting on it via Mudbox, extracted the 2d template, converted it to a dds via photoshop, then I imported it using ERP archiver replacing the racenet livery in myteam_renault.erp, but nothing changed in game

It's faded for me too, I couldn't be bothered and just added saturation to my dds to get what I wanted in game
oh, thanks for the suggestion. Another thing. I imported the edited livery into fom_car.erp, but in my team it's showing the racenet livery. So I imported the livery into myteam_renault.erp too, but it is still showing the Racenet livery. Did I miss something?

I installed (copy&past) it but I can't find it, how do I do it? help me please

1594722326662.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%