Aston Martin 2021 Livery (FOM Chassis)

Skins Aston Martin 2021 Livery (FOM Chassis) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Agxs submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin 2021 Livery (FOM Chassis) - Skin for F1 2021 based off the real livery

Hello! This is my first mod for F1 2020.

I tried as best as I could to replicate the Aston Martin 2021 livery into the FOM chassis, and this is the result.

The content in this mod is :

* Car livery.
* Numbers for Stroll and Vettel.
* Bonus : number 1 and 12.

The installation is just drag and drop.

Also, is fully compatible with the F1 2021 Season Mod by Xurda.

Known issues :

* The steering wheel animations are still the original ones from Racing Point. I obviously tried to correct...

Read more about this resource...

335 MB lulz. For some users with certain ISP they're never gonna download it :D
You know that there are mods created for people like you to use and provide users like 25 MB and have it drag & drop go? :D

Also you block the F170 livery that way for people who use it for their MyTeam livery.

Last edited:
335 MB lulz. For some users with certain ISP they're never gonna download it :D
You know that there are mods created for people like you to use and provide users like 25 MB and have it drag & drop go? :D

Also you block the F170 livery that way for people who use it for their MyTeam livery.

Well, I had no idea about that, I'll try to fix it

Seems you haven't seen the actual page of the livery, I've already tried to make file size smaller, but I couldn't.
Hello, thanks! But I don't understand what are you trying to say
He asks, if you could adapt it to my modular mods system. A system many users and modders started to adapt. Those templates, I have created, also would decrease your overall mod file size by a huge margin.

Maybe you should check out the forums more often ;-)

He asks, if you could adapt it to my modular mods system. A system many users and modders started to adapt. Those templates, I have created, also would decrease your overall mod file size by a huge margin.

Maybe you should check out the forums more often ;-)

Oh, no idea about that, I don't check the forums too often because I use this page to download mods only

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.