Assigning Logitech G29 Controls

bairdoz

50RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Crew,

Anyone running this wheel?...Have just got a new one and cant seem to assign controls even though it is showing as a recognised wheel.

Hoksu

500RPM
Premium
Aug 15, 2017
"cant seem to assign controls" meaning? You have LGS running? Switch set in PS4 mode?

Last edited:

bairdoz

50RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jun 18, 2017
I down loaded and installed drivers off Logitech site which enabled em to assign controllers, but now I cannot accelerate. As soon as I engage gear, the engine dies?

Hoksu

500RPM
Premium
Aug 15, 2017
Go to controls menu in game and check that pedals and all other inputs work correctly, change if not.

Kevorkyijan

100RPM
Oct 28, 2018
HI
is tricky when it come to assign buttons to LG29, but is fine.
but make sure u first run the TEST

Press Win (button)+R
Press Enter
Make sure you download and install the latest drivers for,the Logitech G29/G920 wich are the same

You can file the File on the logitech Site page

Version LGS_9.02.65 x64_LOgitech.exe

https://support.logitech.com/it_ch/software/lgs

https://support.logitech.com/it_ch/software/lgs

open it and make sure allbuttons are properly assigned .

Now : close Joy.cpl

open AC and setup MANUALLY all the buttons you need..
Second tip
A better Force Feed Back look this video:

Follow each and every step of the video Above properly .

REMEMBER if the Logitech G29 seems ,to not working just close everything, AC and the LGS Suite
UNPLUG the USB and plug-in it back then open again LGS and Joy.cpl if both recognize the wheel and it's buttons.
If it still doesnt work , make sure, the wheel power is plug in a separate place ( maybe the wheel is not getting enolugh power too).

It worked for me ,hopefully it works for you too^^.

Jempy

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 26, 2010
I down loaded and installed drivers off Logitech site which enabled em to assign controllers, but now I cannot accelerate. As soon as I engage gear, the engine dies?

The fact the engine dies when accelerating might simply be:
- if the G29 works the same way the G27 does ... did you check "Inverted" in AC controls menu ? else you'll have full power with throttle released and null with full throttle.
- or you try to start a car using H-Shifter which you maybe don't have.

Kevorkyijan

100RPM
Oct 28, 2018
That's probably, one of the problems you can encounter ,during you first steering wheel setup.