Assetto Corsa to rFactor2 Log Analyzer converter

Misc Assetto Corsa to rFactor2 Log Analyzer converter 0.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
diegocbarboza submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa to rFactor2 Log Analyzer converter - Utility tool to convert AC logs to the rFactor2 format and use it with the Log Analyzer

Hi everyone,

I discovered rFactor2 Log Analyzer recently and it's an amazing tool to analyze (duh) logs and also setup custom championships (this is the feature that I'm most interested). But it's for rFactor2 and I didn't find a similar tool for Assetto Corsa.

So, I wrote a simple python app that reads Content Manager log and converts it to the...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, nice idea... rf2 analyzer is great... but absolute nothing happen if i press your bat file.
I setup correct both pathes, also json files are present in my folder.

Hi, can you share a screenshot of the Windows CMD that opens when you run the bat file?
Maybe i can later, but it count from 1 to zero and nothing happen...also your log file inside output folder gives no information.... by the way i have 15 years experience with pc´s so i know how to setup the correct path :)

Last edited:
Maybe i can later, but it count from 1 to zero and nothing happen...also your log file inside output folder gives no information.... by the way i have 15 years experience with pc´s so i know how to setup the correct path :)
Yeah, it's classic case of "works on my machine". But here it works file. If it's not working and also not providing an error, I don't much what could be done.

I assume you have Python installed correctly, right?

This countdown is just to keep the terminal opened for a while. And the "log" file should be empty. It's just placeholder.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 33 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.2%