Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

MwEMzQ.jpg
XKpE0u.jpg

Just purchased the RSS 1990 F1 and created my own championship. Race 1 went nicely, got 2nd place with Prost/Ferrari. Had to replace Phoenix street circuit with Detroit because Phoenix (although decently done) AI is about 7 seconds too slow. Can't praise these 1988 tracks enough, they're SO well done and the ai is very good on every track (besides Hungaroring but even that has an update).

Just amazing. Hakkinen and Schumacher were amazing but Senna and Prost are (imho) the all time best F1 drivers from the modern era. Prost beat 5 world champion teammates (K.Rosberg, Senna, Lauda, Mansell and Hill).

RSS 1990 F1 cars drive so well and the last V12 engine sounds glorious. I only had to adjust the toe to -30 to make the car handle properly and turn to the corners.

Waiting for a heated championship battle with Senna. I'm sure they will collide at some point. :D Mansell was at Ferrari that year too and it was quite competitive. The only year when they actually were a genuine challenger before Schumacher era.

dRG3A4A.jpg

ET8ffXO.jpg

OTlP4Bo.jpg

HUlcSND.jpg

RB8KOvN.jpg

Ah well... the Interlagos qualifying was intense. So tight and I drove almost perfect lap (for me). But Senna was faster as usual. :D

nKA1ZVq.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%