Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

AC_KTM.jpg

And some more here

To anyone at Kunos:

Seeing as you’ve dropped the E30 bomb, I reckon it’s probably going to attract a fair bit of attention in the community (and possibly further afield – has anyone from the mainstream motoring press picked up on AC yet?), as the original M3 is still a hero car for many enthusiasts of all ages. Might I suggest that this might be quite a good time to maybe ramp up your marketing machine a little bit? The visuals on their own are definitely ready. It might be the perfect time to produce a ‘proper’ video and just let it ‘percolate’ through the wider web. If time is an issue (and it probably is), I’ve seen certain individuals in the community produce some very good teaser vids for *cough* rF2, so maybe if they were given some raw footage and maybe even a licensed soundtrack, you’d have a top quality marketing vid with minimum hassle? Not sure of any other names he goes under, but FONismo over on the ISI forums seems pretty talented.

Just a suggestion of course, but I just cannot believe how good this sim is starting to look! Other people need to see this!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.