Assetto Corsa PIT CREW Animation TEST

Here is a video of the PIT CREW animation being tested.

We have confirmed that it is possible to create and animate multiple models with different bone names in pitcrew.kn5.
This could be used to recreate a hectic PIT.

Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more testing.

Last edited:
Finally the guy who can turn in the creepy lollipop man into something with a friendlier looks. Thinking also more at waving stuarts.

We wanted to test the ability of multiple models to handle intense animation, so we happened to use an animated free model, which happened to be this skeleton.
This test convinced us that the hectic movements of the PIT CREWs could be reproduced.

This is a mod based on a Japanese detective drama I created.
CAR MOD with talent animations, background music and sound effects all in a CAR MOD package:)

I have no current problems related to armatures:thumbsup:
Interesting, at first glance I did notice on your YT, a cat driving and then I’m gone, but now seeing this and your other driver mods like 007 and Senna driver model, finally a modder who can make realistic models.
Why not make a pitcrew and lollipop man in pre-war outfits. I know guys like @Nicecuppatea, @Historic Sim Studios LLC and of course me, myself and I, :whistling: would appreciate this.

edit: Is that pit crew also included? If so I, can not find the download link for that Japanese car mod.

Last edited:
Interesting, at first glance I did notice on your YT, a cat driving and then I’m gone, but now seeing this and your other driver mods like 007 and Senna driver model, finally a modder who can make realistic models.
Why not make a pitcrew and lollipop man in pre-war outfits. I know guys like @Nicecuppatea, @Historic Sim Studios LLC and of course me, myself and I, :whistling: would appreciate this.

edit: Is that pit crew also included? If so I, can not find the download link for that Japanese car mod.
This CAR MOD was created with the concept of packaging the whole drama with PIT CREW and PIT indicato as well as the characters of the drama.:)

I am mainly active on TWITTER. Please search @ecr332882 account. There is an article with the download link.
There are also driver mods that are not listed here.:thumbsup:

This CAR MOD was created with the concept of packaging the whole drama with PIT CREW and PIT indicato as well as the characters of the drama.:)

I am mainly active on TWITTER. Please search @ecr332882 account. There is an article with the download link.
There are also driver mods that are not listed here.:thumbsup:
sorry I'm not on twitter nor facebook or telgram, can you sent these by pm

thanks downloaded, found the welcome with the bazooka a bit scary when entering the pit, I already did have a lady replacement without an lollipop and being static, but this lady is better as she moves, even with her head. :ninja:
pitcrew.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a video of the PIT CREW animation being tested.

We have confirmed that it is possible to create and animate multiple models with different bone names in pitcrew.kn5.
This could be used to recreate a hectic PIT.

Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more testing.
Hello,
I’m interested in this mod,I think is a good idea change the pocker face of the mechanics,adding stewards,gilrs etc
Congrats

Hello,
I’m interested in this mod,I think is a good idea change the pocker face of the mechanics,adding stewards,gilrs etc
Congrats
PIT CREW has shown that anything is possible when combined with models and animation.
If you want to PIT CREW multiple models, you need to animate the motion of all models as one motion.

When will this be available to download? I was so tired of the ugly pit guy that I removed him completely.
Default's PIT CREW has a bad reputation everywhere.:D
The melynx PIT CREW is only created on the right side.
The default PIT CREW is created using the default PIT CREW bones.
If you wish, I will upload it soon, please get back to me.

The pitbabe looks nice and I actually had her in my game for some time. However, the lack of animation makes her look like a statue, very unrealistic. Now I have installed the woman from the minato pack. That one is animated, but she looks like a Karen and that brown dress is horrible. The girl with the sexy blue dress that you posted looks way cooler. Will you keep the stock animations (which are a little buggy when the model moves his/her head, a little hiccup or jump sometimes) or are you going to modify them or, even better, add more animations? It would be so cool if she could smile at the driver or wave...

The pitbabe looks nice and I actually had her in my game for some time. However, the lack of animation makes her look like a statue, very unrealistic. Now I have installed the woman from the minato pack. That one is animated, but she looks like a Karen and that brown dress is horrible. The girl with the sexy blue dress that you posted looks way cooler. Will you keep the stock animations (which are a little buggy when the model moves his/her head, a little hiccup or jump sometimes) or are you going to modify them or, even better, add more animations? It would be so cool if she could smile at the driver or wave...
The brown clothes may not be a good idea, that's for sure. That PIT CREW was a bonus element and I finished it in one day, so it is a messy creation. I have no plans to revise it, but I will try to renew it sooner or later.
I don't have a plan to revise it, but I will renew it eventually.

The bodycon gals are also produced by PIT CREW. In fact, Bodycon Gal is the first PIT CREW.

PIT CREW can be created with any PIT CREW, as long as the animation is created without regard to bone structure, etc., and the file is named appropriately.

The same goes for the passenger, although it is possible if the model is created according to Asset Corsa's model creation.

However, none of this can be done without knowledge of armatures and familiarity with the rules in Asset Corsa. In short, it is not easy to do. It is easy to talk about...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.