Assetto Corsa Online Servers

Hello guys, your community is awesome.

Currently playing assetto corsa and been loving it, the mods, the tracks, the physics, everything.

Been watching some youtubers like ViperConcept and his Car Roulette series which features lapping Nordschleife with random cars and random drivers.

But how am I able to do the same ? All I get from content manager in online tab or https://ac.justrace.net/ is some decent servers but I'm not able to use any of my downloaded mod cars in any of those I tried to log.

Can you please help a desperate wanna-be Nordschleife lapper ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - I wrote a post cuz I couldn't find a clear answer and I would like some suggestions from this awesome community.

Last edited:
Hello guys, your community is awesome.

Currently playing assetto corsa and been loving it, the mods, the tracks, the physics, everything.

Been watching some youtubers like ViperConcept and his Car Roulette series which features lapping Nordschleife with random cars and random drivers.

But how am I able to do the same ? All I get from content manager in online tab or https://ac.justrace.net/ is some decent servers but I'm not able to use any of my downloaded mod cars in any of those I tried to log.

Can you please help a desperate wanna-be Nordschleife lapper ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - I wrote a post cuz I couldn't find a clear answer and I would like some suggestions from this awesome community.
With assetto corsa, the server host/creator has to decide what cars, how many of each and general grid slots are available.

And due to anti cheat, all content has to have the same version.

So if I create a server, I could decide to give 3 slots with the need for speed mod cars.
But then only people with the same version that I have can join.

Doesn't sound like a big issue if everyone simple keeps updating their mods to the latest version.

But the other side of the coin is that with assetto corsa, you need to have all the content that the server has to be able to join.

So if I put the need for speed pack on the server, all people need to have the need for speed pack installed too.
Even if they only want to drive a standard car.

Combine these two factors:
- keeping mods up to date
- everyone needs to have all the mods installed

The servers would probably stay empty since you won't get a great amount of people to have enough to join at the same time.

Of course there would be enough people in theory but if you have 10 people World wide that would join such a server, one needs to start joining alone and then wait for the others to see that the server as a player to then start the chain reaction of filling all slots.

Due to this chain reaction effect with 1-3 people needing to stay alone on the server for quite some time for other to see it, you mostly have some 24/7 decently filled servers and a lot of permanently empty servers.

Hope that explains things :)

Guys like viper concept however have enough followers. They simply post that they're gonna join for a video and enough people will jump in.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.0%