News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

• Deleted member 151827

Not sure if the "soon" pr was the best thing to do. I would prefer(as i'm sure everyone else would) a release date. If your not sure then say your not sure. I just fear everyone is growing tired of let downs,:cautious: I may be wrong too because the pr has kept everyone on their toe's on the RD forums.;) Everyone, please don't take this the wrong way as i am one of the first to be in line ready to purchase AC! :)

Not sure if the "soon" pr was the best thing to do. I would prefer(as i'm sure everyone else would) a release date. If your not sure then say your not sure. I just fear everyone is growing tired of let downs,:cautious: I may be wrong too because the pr has kept everyone on their toe's on the RD forums.;) Everyone, please don't take this the wrong way as i am one of the first to be in line ready to purchase AC! :)

My guess is if they knew a date, they would say it... If they say maybe today than that is a 100% sure date for most people here and if that doesn't happen -> :poop:storm :D:D:D So better say nothing, from what it sounds like they done their part and are waiting too...

@amp8888 26m
@NKCookieMonster @KunosStefano @RaceDepartment In the interests of public safety please release the trailer! :D
:D:D:D

Bah "sim-racers" and "Gamers" just need to grow some balls , its only a game, it will be out when its out not rush , its fun to get pumped and we all want it now but those that seriously get upset about delays should be pushed in the river Thames.

• Deleted member 151827

My guess is if they knew a date, they would say it...

:D:D:D

Read my post again. I said if you don't know, just say you don't know instead of soon. Everyone will understand i'm sure.

byzu.png

:)

edit: its online!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play