Assetto Corsa: Ferrari F40 Officially Licensed

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari F40 Officially Licensed

Earlier this year Kunos Simulazioni announced that their PC simulator Assetto Corsa will contain multiple officially licensed Ferrari's. After the Ferrari 458 Italia the Italian developer studios now announced the arrival of a true legend making its way to the game: The Ferrari F40

The Ferrari F40 is a mid-engined supercar, made in 1987 to celebrate 40 years of Ferrari road cars. The F40 was the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Remember as a kid when it came out i didn't somehow like it so much, but now (after being an old volvo owner) i have grown to like the sharper edges over todays round shaped cars :)

I notice that 5th and therefore 1st gear is selected by pulling the lever towards you. Need to re-assign the h-shifter for this :) Will there be tyre selection in the final release I wonder or will this car just be available with road tyres?

Aris said that they would like to give us choices for some cars on different tires depending on how they have time to implement them.

Remember as a kid when it came out i didn't somehow like it so much, but now (after being an old volvo owner) i have grown to like the sharper edges over todays round shaped cars :)
Same here. When the F40 first came out it didn't get second glance from me. But as the years have gone by, even though I am not a Ferrari-phile, I just love the look of the car. It may not have been Ferrari's greatest ever release, but for me a true classic.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.