Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Assetto corsa competizione server help

Hi could anyone help me regarding my server. I have setup a server and i would like someone to see if it does work. I can only connect via LAN. i have read some messages here and some people have the same issue. Although there friends have connected via the server they have connected via LAN. I would really be gratefull if anyone could test my sever to let me know if the server does indeed work as i have no friends with the game for me to ask. The server name is simseniors (over50s only ) UK. please dont worry i have no password to join at present i would just really like for someone to test this for me. Many thanks. Please contact me if the server does indeed work. You can contact me andrewhawcroft@yahoo.co.uk Many many thanks.

Hello sorry for the late reply. Im sorted now i eventually got it to work. Many thanks however for trying to help me