assetto corsa COMPETIZIONE random disconnects on public servers normally after quali or at the start of the race

ive had this problem in ACC where you get disconnected from an online server for no reason for like after 20- 25 minutes or at the end of quali or at the grid. my ethernet works fine and i have no sort of connectivity issues and it only happens in ACC. i have it on PC

ive had this problem in ACC where you get disconnected from an online server for no reason for like after 20- 25 minutes or at the end of quali or at the grid. my ethernet works fine and i have no sort of connectivity issues and it only happens in ACC. i have it on PC
I have the exact same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the exact same problem the last 2 weeks, before that I never had this problem...

yeah same here. I have started having this issue too. when the race starts it disconnects. Even ACC says disconnected. I have to relaunch ACC and connect to server again, then i get to complete the race without issues. I'll admit that ping is relatively high >200 but <240

Anyone found a fix or a reason why?

yeah same here. I have started having this issue too. when the race starts it disconnects. Even ACC says disconnected. I have to relaunch ACC and connect to server again, then i get to complete the race without issues. I'll admit that ping is relatively high >200 but <240

Anyone found a fix or a reason why?
Are you racing in LFM? Because I started having these issues just this week, past 2 weeks were absolutely fine. Although even if I reconnect I get disconnected

Are you racing in LFM? Because I started having these issues just this week, past 2 weeks were absolutely fine. Although even if I reconnect I get disconnected
Hey SUUC, have you found a solution to your issue? I keep getting disconnected every race somewhere halfway through, after about 15 mins or something. LFM claims it's not a problem with their servers but I can't find anything wrong with my network. No latency issues seem present whenever I test. I always stay under under 30ms on the practice servers and never got disconnected on them. Only on the race servers where the latency jumps up to 50ms or maxes out at 70ms sometimes. They claim it's a problem between my ISP and the route to their servers and the nodes in between. But I can't imagine I'm the only one that keeps disconnecting from all those races I'm trying all the time. It sucks to always end last because of disconnects. Any help or advice on this is appreciated. I've tried a lot already. I'm close to changing to a modem only with "gaming" router setup in bridged mode.

I use to have the same problem in LFM daily's!
Reinstalling the game and Windows 11, No change!! Changing setting on my Router No results! But than i see on my router : setting for personal wifi and I was thinking why do I need a personal wifi when all my wifi is via powerline adapters? Completely turn off te personal wifi and Miracle happens: never had a disconnect since then !! Many hours searched for a solution and is was so simple!!

I use to have the same problem in LFM daily's!
Reinstalling the game and Windows 11, No change!! Changing setting on my Router No results! But than i see on my router : setting for personal wifi and I was thinking why do I need a personal wifi when all my wifi is via powerline adapters? Completely turn off te personal wifi and Miracle happens: never had a disconnect since then !! Many hours searched for a solution and is was so simple!!
Thanks for letting me know that was the solution for you. I've got rid of my HGW router/modem combo from my ISP and got a modem only, bought my own performance router and put the modem in bridge mode so it should be solid now. I'm curious if this will fix it. I've been playing lots of COD MW3 and no lost packets and always ~20ms latency.

Hi! Same problem here, I did 6 races on LFM and had the issue on 3 so 50% ... Its so annoying.
I also play COD Warzone and never had connection problems, it only happens on LFM servers.
We really appreciate if anyone finds out a solution and share!

The seperate router instead of the HGW of the ISP solved my issue. I'm sure packets get lost through the default HGW router settings in some way. No idea how, but it's rock solid now!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back