Assetto Corsa 1.16.4 ???

Interesting to see any updates for the title.
I'm quite surprised by but thankful.
Can you imagine Stefano, Ilya, Peter Boese and Fat-Alfie in a collaboration on this?
we basically have that collaboration already. Kunos allows all the current mods to happen by not interfering with the main game anymore. In that last update they could have easily "destroyed" all of Sol and CSP as those rely on (afaik) hardcoded memory pointers that splice into the main AC application. Change one bit of memory allocation and all of it doesn't work anymore

Holy crap...I cant get it to load! I have the message
- Launcher: fixed car preview image paths (when installed in steam folder with special characters but game still wont work...what steps do I need to follow?

Even with the original KS launcher ? @bairdoz

If it even doesn't launch with it, before reinstalling I'd try first to save the documents/assetto corsa under another name like "documents/assetto corsa BAK", even save them somewhere else and launch AC with the original launcher so that it will recreate new documents.... as the problem might only be there.

If it works you will be able afterwards to retrieve your main settings, setups etc ... from the "documents/assetto corsa BAK" folder .... ( and doing that progressively so that you might know where the problem was and correct it quickly ).

Oh ! I thought you were rather using Content Manager as many of us with AC !
NB reason why I specified original KS launcher. ;)

EDIT: and as I also saw you already tried a AC reinstall without more success ... that's why I suspect that the problem might be in your Documents as you surely reinstalled still using the previous documents.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.