FM5 Are you interested in events?

Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hi,

I am getting my Xbox One tomorrow, it just the console, so no games.
My first game will be Forza 5, but not sure at the moment when I can get it (maybe tomorrow when I get the console), but it will be, by the end of January at the very latest, hopefully a lot sooner.

Anyway would anyone be interested in Forza 5 events?
I am in a clan, so can't run events on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

So I would be looking to run a couple per week, to start with and I will push RD for Forza 5 on forzamotorsport.net, to see how is goes.

As some of you may know when Forza 4 came out me and others ran events nearly everyday of the week for the first 9 to 12 months, it would be good to see that come back for Forza 5.

I am have a capture card, so should be able to record races for promoting the races here and highlights etc...

I did think about running, something within the clan I am in, but don't think it would regular, so RD has the platform, in place already. So it makes a perfect place to run the events.

Last edited:
Add me to the list of "guys wanting a Forza 5 League" here. I can do British time racing, say starting around 7-8 and running for about an hour during the weekday. Would just have to agree on the cars and tracks. My vote would be to allow tuning and shut down assists as much as possible.

Maybe we could just have a run through the classes from lowest to highest, we all then pick three tracks, then run a short qualy session, followed by a rolling start, then another rolling start...or just have two random races of 30 mins at two different tracks. You can tune to the top P.I. of the class for car/truck you wish. Another idea would be to do the class specific time trial the week before any given race to see who is fastest, then have a rolling start for race one according to that order. The second race would be based on some other criteria.

What say Wednesday nights at 7pm BST starting this Wednesday? Just really informal to feel things out...no obligations, then form a more serious league afterwards if we have enough interest.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back