Anywhere to buy a G29 during this period?

As per title im looking to buy a new wheel, my T300 had issues from day 1 and had to return it, meanwhile i tore my rotator cuff in my shoulder so ive had no simracing since then but always planned to get a new wheel when AMS2 was here.
So im keen to jump into the beta but im only equipped with a controller at the moment, shoulder has improved a lot so a G29 should suffice.
Normally id buy from my local argos here in Ireland but as per the current situation all outlets are closed.
Anywhere online stil operating?

As per title im looking to buy a new wheel, my T300 had issues from day 1 and had to return it, meanwhile i tore my rotator cuff in my shoulder so ive had no simracing since then but always planned to get a new wheel when AMS2 was here.
So im keen to jump into the beta but im only equipped with a controller at the moment, shoulder has improved a lot so a G29 should suffice.
Normally id buy from my local argos here in Ireland but as per the current situation all outlets are closed.
Anywhere online stil operating?
I have a beautiful custom g290 for sale and based in England. I can fully clean up the whole unit and ship it to you?

Upvote 0
Hi George i spotted that in the marketplace alright, only issue is age and refund i would get from a store if issues should happen.
I can buy new once retail is back in action for €250, i like to buy where i can return after the issues i had with the T300, i know Logitech are a lot more reliable, i had a G27 for years sorry i sold it now.

I tried AMS2 there with a controller, no just no !!!

Upvote 0
Amazon? I'm in Fife, and have one with a playseat evo I'm about to sell but there's still a bit of travel involved :roflmao: sorry!

Also - twitter informs me :

Argos stores are not open today but you can order from Argos online and collect your order from your local Sainsburys or have it delivered to your home.

Upvote 0
But they also deliver to your home - not an option ?

If not you're at the mercy of gumtree and facebook marketplace. They're averaging £120 - why not just gamble, pick one up, and then you can sell when you upgrade? Retail prices are pretty high, from what I can see...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back