Anyone Using Meta Quest 3 for PC Racing in VR?

I play on a c2 oled 4k 55" tv with a great picture!
How close does Quest 3 getin graphics?
I have a 5800x3d and an RTX4080, does it work with that configuration?
I own samsung Odyssey vr glasses but the graphics are terrible in the glasses and I don't use the glasses.The glasses were used for 2 years, but c2 oled 4k 55" tv knocked out the glasses!
i play ac rf2 ams2
I’ve got a 5800x3d and a 4080 super. You will be able to get a good experience with your setup and the Quest 3 but it will differ between games as they vary a lot when it comes to VR optimisation.

You can’t compare it to an OLED tv experience it’s a completely different thing. My pc also has a 55” LG C1 connected to it but it doesn’t come close to the immersion with VR. It looks great as a flat image and overall it will beat the image quality of Quest 3 in every department but its VR everytime for me. Until you try its a bit difficult to explain to people how much of a difference VR makes and with your PC it’s going to be a good VR experience rather than running bare minimum settings in order to get a half decent framerate.

looking to get a quest 3. confused about storage.

for sim racing use only does it matter to get the 128gb or the 512gb version?
For PC sims it makes no difference at all.

Unless you want to play a load of standalone Quest 3 games and keep them all installed just go for the 128gb version. You will still have enough room for several games you just might need to swap stuff about if you buy a lot of them.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea