Anyone here also "drift" a bit?

I'm just curious, most people I know just hate this haha, I only don't understand why... But since I don't have time to join a league and practice for regular races and I was a bit bored, I'm drifting. I started on drift when I saw some videos, like that from Stefan Roser with a RUF at Nordschleife, actually there are 2, one with the yellowbird and a new one with the RT12.

The biggest problem is to find a good setup, I'm not sure, but I think Race series cars don't have any kind of limited slip differential.

Then I made a "mod", based on the BMW E46 from STCC, because the original cars had not much power to spin wheels............................. on 4th gear... :thumbup:

So anyone else here likes drifting? I even saw a server called "drift4" something, but I think it is offline now.

Hm I don't speak english very well. Maybe I wrote something wrong...

BTW this is almost the same I posted on another forum some months ago, but there is a lot more people around here. So more chances of finding someone interested.

Thanks. :)

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Drifting.....Yeah......Love it, Ive got a crappy Wheel at the moment so in the process of upgrading once we move, Goldenport isnt a bad place in a V8Supercar.....lol

And one more thing I would like to say; over at 100Mbit racing the public server (100MBit) Drift can be brought up with any track and car combination suitable for drift. Below are two good tracks; Curitiba Reverse from Race07 and Puebla 08 from Race On. The first BMW I am driving is from the GT Power expansion. The second one is the GT Club BMW from GTR Evolution.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%